Comment on page
How to Receive Fantom Assets
This will guide you through the process of receiving Fantom crypto assets to a walled managed by your Ledger Nano S device.
To receive Fantom assets, you need to give the sending party your Fantom account address. You can think of it as your bank account number. It is safe to share, but in some cases, you may want to use a different address for each incoming transaction to protect your privacy. This depends solely on your use case.
We strongly advise you to verify your address on your Ledger Nano S device before sharing it with the other party. This will make sure the address can be managed by your Ledger Nano S device and that you will not lose any assets by giving away a wrong account address.
To do the validation, please follow these steps:
- 1.Make sure your Ledger Nano S device is connected, unlocked, and the Fantom FTM application is active.
- 2.Click on Verify address on Ledger button on the fWallet screen.
- 3.Your Ledger Nano S will show the address on its screen.
- 4.Carefully compare the address displayed on your Ledger Nano S with the one presented in fWallet.
- 5.After you have verified that both addresses are the same, you can dismiss the one on your Ledger Nano S by simultaneously clicking both buttons on the last page of the address.