Creating and Selling an NFT
To create an NFT, click on Create at the top of the screen.
Fill the NFT info. Symbol refers to a descriptive tag that is added to the properties of the NFT, and Royalties can be set according to your preference.
After entering information about the NFT, click Mint, and confirm transactions. The system will upload the file to the IPFS (a decentralized storage resource) and then create the NFT. Minting on Artion costs a flat 1 FTM plus minimal transaction costs.
Click on account button and select My profile to view the newly created NFT.
Visit the My profile page to view your owned NFTs and click on the item that you would like to sell.
For selling through auction, select Start Auction.
- 1.Click on the arrow to select the currency in which you would like to sell (wFTM is selected by default – the other options are fUSDT, USDC, and DAI)
- 2.Specify the reserve price of the item. The reserve is the minimum price at which you will sell the item.
- 3.Leaving this field blank will start the bidding at 0, selling automatically to the highest bidder at the close of the auction.Note: If you set a reserve price but don’t start bidding at that minimum, you will have the option to accept or decline an offer that comes in lower than the specified reserve.
- 4.Specify the start and end dates and times for the auction.
- 5.If preferred, click the selection box to start bidding at the reserve price; else, leave it unchecked. Then click start auction and confirm in your wallet.Note that once you start the auction, you will be able to change the reserve price and auction dates, but not the currency.
- 6.Once an auction has started, the selection options at the top of the item information page will change to Cancel Auction and Update Auction. Through the update option, you can change the reserve price, dates, and specify minimum bids.
To sell an NFT at a fixed price, click Sell at the top of the NFT item information page.
From the dropdown menu, select the currency in which you would like to sell (wFTM is selected by default – the other options are fUSDT, USDC, and DAI).
Specify the sale amount, and click List Item.
Once you have listed an item for direct sale, the options at the top of the NFT item information page will allow you to update the listing to change the price or cancel the sale.